My name is William. I am a web developer and writer on my own blog. I currently work in Publicis Groupe as a Principal Frontend Engineer.
- dimar.cl/tienda, E-commerce for custom boxes and packging in 3D.
- Sunrise, web application project for content management and customer portfolio for insurance.
- segurautos.co, Website for sale of auto and soat insurance.
I started this site as a place to document what I have learned. I want to contribute to the open community of developers that has taught me so much. I do not have publicity or sponsors.
I love to design and code websites 🖥, digital marketing, graphic design, painting 🎨, traveling, cooking 👨🍳, and teaching. I like science fiction movies and books 📚, old technology 📻, disarm and repair electrical, mechanical and electronic components 🔌, I’m big fan of robotics and artificial intelligence 🦾, martial arts 🥋 and good football ⚽️.
Me through time
- 1993: I was born in Venezuela on November 14th. With 5 brothers before and 3 after.
- 1999: My family buys my first PC with Windows XP.
- Also 1999: My brother deletes the windows / system32 folder to make more space for new games and I worry how to recover my installed games
- 2006: I disarmed my computer and I managed to arm it again (only one screw left). I start making a living by formatting PCs.
- 2011: My father is left without a systems engineer. I learned php and mysql on YouTube to replace it.
- 2012: I joined the UCLA Public University for computer engineering thanks to my high grades.
- 2015: I began my service as a missionary in the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- 2017: I returned from my mission with honor. I got a job as a Web Backend Developer in ONDigital.
- 2018: I married the love of my life Mayfra Useche ♥️.
- 2019: I was admitted to study in BYU Idaho College in USA.